All about me

Sister Hicken:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Czech/Slovak Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary training Center on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Czech language.

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Czechin' out

Communication with Sister Hicken is now limited. If you want to write me, I would love it! While at the MTC for the next eight weeks you can reach me at:
Sister Stephanie Ann Hicken
MTC Mailbox # 100
CZE-SLVK 0326
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

After those eight weeks things become more complicated as the mail system in the Czech Republic is different than it is here in the US.
Letters example:
My name should be AFTER the name of the church if it is not I won't get the letter.
Církev Ježíše Kirsta
Sister Hicken
Badeního 1
Prague 6 160 00
Czech Republic-Europe

 Packages are even more complicated and I don't have all the info on that, we'll post it when we have all the information.


When correctly addressed packages and letters normally arrive after a week in good condition. As this is the mission home, if I am not in Prague then it may take up to a month for it to be brought to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment