All about me

Sister Hicken:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Czech/Slovak Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary training Center on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Czech language.

Monday, April 22, 2013

Alright I think the library closes in like 5 minutes and I have not written my mission president. We went on a bike ride to a castle this afternoon so I am running way behind as we just got here to email. But this week I have way good stories that I wanted to share. Basically we got two new investigators and our area hasn't had any since the middle of last transfer, about ě months ago. We have been so guided and I wish I could share it, I will see what I can do next week. Sorry. Love you tons and life is well. 
 Sestra Hicken

No comments:

Post a Comment