Missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
All about me
Sister Hicken: You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Czech/Slovak Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months. You should report to the Provo Missionary training Center on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Czech language.
For some reason I didn't receive a letter email from Stephanie today I only got a picture email so I will check with my mother and see if she got one and will update if there is one out there.
thanks for the treats
jan hus museum
our little city of MB
One of the "treats" in the St. Patty's Day package
Moses 6:34 Behold my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment