All about me

Sister Hicken:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Czech/Slovak Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary training Center on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Czech language.

Monday, March 17, 2014

Pictures

Hope these are good ones-Happy St. Patty's Day!




So we were invited to an investigators for lunch... they gave us juice as we talked to wait for the meal to finish. then we had a appetizer of soup (normal in the cz) of course they offer more, knowing better I declined then the main dish of knedliky, zeli (cabbage), meat we thought we were good she then says lets go on a walk we will have cake when we get back we had fruit tea and she brought out all sorts of chocolates and treats in the second picture I think- things from Ukraine, Austria, and every where else. she wants us to try everything! (so sister schoen would open it eat half and give the rest to me) Then she brought out the cake- so good. she asked if we wanted a second and I said no, yet I got another because my companion said yes. She also brought over more juice. then she brings more treats and eventually chips and some open face sandwiches. It was ridiculous! I was SO full I didn't think I would make it out of the house! Such a nice lady though they don't know how to do nachos in the cz but what do you do




No comments:

Post a Comment