Hello!
Highlight of my week was probably the beautiful baptism we had last night. As you see from the pictures it was outside and gorgeous! It was cold water but such a great area. The day started out way hot and we were sweating in the sun during our singing display, then we got back to the building for a lesson and the sky went gray and the wind picked up way strong and within a few seconds the heaviest rain was falling transitioning into hail every now and again. Well that was around 16 and the baptism wasn't until 20. So within that time the thunder and lightning stopped as well as the rain. But it was still very gray. But it was beautiful, everything was washed clean just before Artur's baptism. Right after he came out of the water, the rain began to sprinkle as we stood in a circle and had a testimony meeting. The sun began to show its face in a little gap of clouds and I hoped to find a rainbow, but we weren't so fortunate. Instead we all stood in a circle clumped under umbrellas and sang When I am baptised (the I like to look for rainbows) it was so perfect! It was a beautiful ceremony and I am so glad I had the opportunity to participate and learn! What a wonderful experience that was.
We also had training this week it was glorious, we taught all about teaching with members. I love trainings, it is kind of nice for it to be over but it is such a great learning experience.
Sorry it's so short today, but it is almost our bedtime, we have got to book it across town! Love you so much!
Sestra Hicken
| We all matched at training! |
| The baptism |
| Marketa and us |
No comments:
Post a Comment