All about me

Sister Hicken:
You are hereby called to serve as a missionary of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Czech/Slovak Mission. It is anticipated that you will serve for a period of 18 months.
You should report to the Provo Missionary training Center on Wednesday, January 23, 2013. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Czech language.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Transfers

Hello everyone!

So I just wanted to get on really quick and let you know what is happening! I am moving to prague and I will be a sister trainer leading. I am going to be with sister Roubicek (she has Czech ancestors hence the last name) She is from California. Our e-mailing day is going to be on Saturdays so be prepared for that. I just printed all your letters so I am excited to read them on the bus I have in 15 minutes. I have to go back home and get my luggage and make it to the bus station still so I will chat more Saturday.

Love you tons! Sestra Hicken

PS Stanislav got the priesthood yesterday that was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment